Monday, January 25, 2016

Snow Slowly Melting Away

The snow is slowly melting away... so is my mind. I will continue writing soon and hopefully... keep at it without no interruptions.

Right now, I need a normal looking name so that name list I made? Dana is the name of the main character. I will work on her profile and stuff in a moment. I will get back work on that book soon.

I will try to show off hints and my progress along the way... just like I am with Blade and Soul.

I will eventually get back to the other games too. :D

Anyways, tomorrow will be another day of watching the snow melt while I play and write at the same time.

I am still watching Doctor Who but I need to take a time out from gaming to watch it all in one go xD Good luck to me.

Also, I am looking for a Japanese radio station (for free and legal) so I can continue on my writing process soon.

I set the date up for the Japan Crate video for Thursday so I will edit it on Wednesday since I have nothing else to do. I already recorded it, just need to fix some minor things. And set up it up to show on the next day :D

Alright, I will sleep early tonight because I will seek another day of Blade and Soul... need to spend a hour trying to perfect a way to climb a building :D

Not joking. It's a long story and it's part of one of the quests xD Dang all those side quests, getting me way up in the level xD

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I won't play the game until around 12 or 1 or 2 or whatever xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.