Monday, January 18, 2016

Making Plans

Seeing that there are times that I have been losing my motivation to do something in my life... I have decided to not worry about what anybody says and just go for it...

I am going to save money but it's hard since I have a mom who has to spend all her money on bills... which she caused it to happen. Not gonna explain that in detail much.

I am going to keep finding time in each day to figure out what to do. So, yes, I am making plans.

I find that the more you complain, the more people ignores you. Good job me. I'm not gonna do that anymore. xD

But I do know one thing... my mom complains a lot but there's one complaint that I do want her to keep doing... her health. Seriously, I want to get out of here just as much as she does... So I told her to not give up.

And plus... when she pays off one bill, do not go back and spend it. Never spend it.

I will try to be motivated to do stuff. I just hope that it would bring hope to me.

For now... I am going to learn Japanese. :D That's one of my goals. Yay! And I don't mean "watch anime and learn Japanese." No. I mean "Learn Japanese the real way." xD

Alright, let's hope for good things to come.

Also, making videos this week... so look forward to those in the coming weeks (I am only uploading weekly or bi-weekly bases) but since I was sick the first and second week of January, that will not count as my goal. Because I have decided to only make videos when I feel like it.

So the plans I have for making videos: Unboxing of Japan Crate, Talking about something important, and then... showing my haul from the Lucky Bag that I got from Tokyo Otaku Mode. Yes, you guys will get to see that finally!

Anyways, I will sleep for now... and hope that I get enough motivation to do stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.