Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snowy Day... But With A Lot of Snow~

Snowy day...

I guess I should start designing outfits for many of my characters that I have named xD

I have a full list of them and know all their bios... and need to write them soon. I want to make a special character bible type of thing by doing their bio, and hopefully have a few pictures of what they would look like xD not really xD But still... would be fun to do.

But I might do the bio thing so that I can figure out what character to use for my upcoming stories... and also, for upcoming characters.

Even if I don't complete all the ideas in my head, at least, I have a bio thing for others to use if they want.

I guess whatever happens... I just have to keep being motivated to do something. ;D

Anyways, I am going to try to stay in today because of the snow and cold weather. I hope to read more and play games... and much more. :3

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.