Friday, January 22, 2016

Nothing Bad Happened!

Nothing bad happened here! But that's just a knock on wood though... Things can turn bad at any given moment.

Anyways, I was playing Blade and Soul as a way to pass the time until a show called Hawaii Five-O to come on... I had time for one more thing then all of a sudden... Blade and Soul just shuts off. No warning, no nothing. Just shuts off. I was like "WTFFFFFFFF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Because I do not know if I died or lived or whatever. I'm sure it will transfer me to the nears warp point...

That was crazy though... and not really the first time it done that to me.

I think I should play during the day more than at night... too many people get on at night some odd reason. But during the day, not a lot of people so it's so strange!

I'm going to play tomorrow as long as either the internet or the power is still on.

Again, keep aware that if I suddenly don't post for a long time, do not be alarm, it's just the weather being a dick.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.