Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Too Many Things That Happened

So, I woke up a bit clumsy by dropping my phone onto the floor. It's alright.

Then mom was like... "let's check the closet" so... here's the long story about what happened.

I live in a mobile home that's over 20 years old. But this mobile home was moved once and had a new roof put on. But since then, we've been experiencing problems.

Due to the heavy rain we had in 2015, we began to have even more problems with this home. My closet is completely useless now because both sides of the corners, it leaks or has mildew problems.

I had clothes and books in that closet. So I basically moved the clothes out and moved my books out. The closet is no longer gonna be used without the risk of it being wet again. There's nothing we can do with that closet now. Especially with the risk of it being wet.

Anyways, I am going to take a break from everything and play a game for today.

I am not sure when the video will be made yet but it's alright, I am gonna try to do it.

So... for now, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.