Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Snow Day!

Oh, wait, I'm not in school anymore... or else, I'll be like "Snow Day!"

I am taking my medicine and stuff. I am better with the sore throat but now there's a cough that likes to linger on after I get better. It's always like that when I get sick anymore.

I should get some tea so that I can deal with that cough naturally.

Might plan to buy some stuff that's not clothes for myself... like new pillows, a mat to put on my bed, and something to make hot water (I hate the stove so I want a pot that just only warms water rather than a coffee pot.)

But that's only if I get any money from my dad.

Anyways, I am going to relax and watch it snow. And get out another book to read... might even color... this snow is just relaxing to watch despite it's cold outside...

I have been napping a lot lately too because of being sick... need all the rest that I can.

After I get over it.. I must try to do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and get up to 10K running in my daily exercise... Wait... I'm not Saitama. O_O But hey, it's a challenge indeed.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.