Saturday, January 16, 2016

Winter Took Away The Sun

Today, we see what winter does... taking away the sun by bringing in all those clouds.

I'm not sure if I would be happy to see this type of weather but going to get used to it. I mean... it's something to expect living in between two weather types...

I am getting my Japan Crate around Tuesday or Wednesday. If I do get it, I might be making a video of it xD

As you all know that I am embarking a special journey on writing a story/book and I may not write every single hour or day but hopefully to test my mind about how it's going to be. So that will be what my second or third post will be all about whenever I get a chance.

And now that the cough went away... I am now sneezing like crazy. Yay me. No, really... I have no clue why I am sneezing more now xD

Also... getting a flu shot helps a whole lot. I did get sick but I didn't get really bad sick. So, this was a weekly bug. I am glad it's going away after taking medicine. I need to complete the medicine because I really don't want my ears to get an infection like it always do at some point of being sick.

So... good news, I am better with the cough, but still sniffing and sneezing... so hopefully, this goes away by Monday. :D

I am going to end this for now... will post again later today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.