Friday, January 1, 2016

Here I Go With Plans

I've noticed how badly I want to make a video but never would... I am going to be making a video at least once a week or two weeks. That would make it... two videos a month, unless I am doing a video game review or Let's Play which I would be doing at some point xD It won't be every day but more like... a week for games then back to one or two video a month.

Let me put this plainly so you all can understand:

  • Two videos a month, unless I feel like doing once a week.
  • If I do a Let's Play session, that would be once a day until the game is completed.
  • I will only upload them after I complete the game.
  • More things to come.

So, there you go for what my plans are for my YouTube. The videos that I will be doing will all be completely random. I am looking for an idea to change my cover on YouTube to say something like "Random Videos at Random Times, Who Needs A Schedule" xD No, I'm not looking for a graphic designer yet. I will announce that later if I do.

Also for a random video? It would be a vlog, a talk, a video of a cat or dog, anything xD

Now... let's get back to this blog. What to expect? More blogs per day. Meaning: I will post as often as I feel. I usually get ideas of what to talk but never bother to go on my blog to talk about it. So I will do that at any time. So each day will either have 2 or more blog posts.

I want to do more reviews so that's gonna be a given. :D I started doing it a few months ago and asked on twitter if people wanted more reviews... the answer as spoken and I will give it to you. But it won't be just about games, it will be about anime, books, movies and more.

Will I take pictures? I will try! I'm always lazy when it comes to putting pictures on my blog but when it happens, it will! So don't worry if there's a review that doesn't have pictures.

Also, these reviews will have a post to their own so that you all won't be confused why everything is crammed into one post xD

There might be more let's talk blog posts too because sometimes I just feel like talking about random crap. It's time to take away things from my Facebook and add them to my blog more because I felt like everybody has to see what I am thinking at the moment.

I will be more active on Twitter as a fan page rather than Facebook... I will still keep my Facebook fan page up to update blogs there as well as YouTube videos and more.

Anyways, I will make a small list of what to do on my blog so you all can know what to expect or already seen but will see more.

  • More reviews from games, books, anime, movies, and much much more.
  • More pictures but only when I'm not lazy.
  • More posts on some days. So... 2 or more posts per day.
  • No more one posts during weekends.
  • Expect short posts during those weekends.
  • Some posts may be posted closely together.
  • More personal (not too personal) posts of what I do that day.
  • More "let's talk about" posts based on what I feel is important.
  • More things to come.
 The reason why I add "More things to come." is because I felt that there's always room for more ideas as the years progresses...

So whatever happens, happens... but don't worry... I hope that everything goes well.

Oh, on my blog, you might expect some posts that would come out closely together, especially during the weekends... so don't be surprise about that.

Alright, I will go now. So... if you all get confused about things, please do tell me. I really want positive things from you guys.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.