Friday, January 29, 2016

Update About My Mom

So, she asked a nurse to call me at 5:30ish this morning to tell me that they are prepping her for surgery as well as telling me to try to get there. So I asked my brother, but he couldn't really go... thankfully, my dad decided to go.

We got there at 7:30ish and we waited for about a hour... then we got to meet up with the doctor to find out what was really going on...

Here's what happened to my mom...

At some point, her bowels started to fold into one another, you know... like a telescope? But some reason, it suctioned itself up to the point that it was irritating my mom as well as causing a blockage to her bowels which in return causing severe pains. Went the doctor went to take care of her bowels, he thought it was cancer but ended up finding something that has been stuck there for no telling how long. It was brown, round and hard. There's no cancer but they are doing a test on that round thing just to make sure. They cut part of her bowels out and sewed the ends together... so hopefully, she will get better soon.

She will have to stay at the hospital for 5 days. Mostly recovering and more. She does have to go back on Feb. 28th to see the doctor.

She's gonna be well now. So... for her sake, I just ask people pray for her.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.