Saturday, January 9, 2016

Resting Galore...

I've been resting for most of the day. It's either feeling sleepy or having a headache that just won't go away... well, now the headache is gone but still...

I should be fine once I take my medicine again. They said I should drink a full glass of water with the medicine. And eat... yea, eat... I remember the last time I took this time of medicine without food and it made my stomach hurt... so... *opens up some crackers and eats them*

They did gave me an inhaler but some reason... I don't think I need that. I mean, why do you need one when you know don't need it? I don't have asthma or COPD... so I don't need to take it. 

But then I read it that some inhalers can be used if you have upper respiratory infection. The problem that I have with that... is the inhaler that they gave me looks like my mom's inhaler and she has asthma... so... yea... I'm not having any breathing problems right now nor will I ever have it so I am not gonna take it.

Anyways, I am not sure what to do now...  Might watch some stuff on Netflix...

Oh, well... I will go now and I will be sleeping early tonight. So yay.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.