Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Taking A Break From Blade and Soul

Here's why.

I am at level 31 now. I think the highest level max is around 45. New updates are coming soon throughout February so I think I should take a break. xD

I'll get back to it after about a few days. So, don't worry xD

I want to concentrate on writing a bit. I need to keep myself motivated as well as keep writing a wonderful story.

I am also going to try to finish Doctor Who in a few days too... so hopefully nobody minds me binge watching for a bit.

Yes, this is my third post of today but I planned it so that I could get more out to say.

My aunt gave me a leather bound journal today. I will write it for everyday until I run out of pages to write. I want to write down my ideas, my day, my life, my dreams, and more... that's gonna be a special journal.

I am going to use lots of things to do in that journal... and plus the days will be added in that one journal. xD This will be different of me doing. I won't start now but soon.

Anyways, my journey awaits me with Doctor Who... as well as sleep.

So... tomorrow, taking a break... then writing soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.