Saturday, January 2, 2016

When Things Are Not As It Seems

When things are not as it seems... you know that you have to do something for yourself. I'm so done with how my dad treats me sometimes... We were planning to buy a pizza for $5 but because of one bill, my dad just says he can't afford it. FYI, my dad carries a wad of money often... so don't believe what he claims.

I kept silent because of what he said but I will be fine.

Anyways, I am still planning of what to do with my life for this year. I have a 2 year goal because I'm not getting any younger and I hope my family accepts that I need to go and live my life now.

My brother was around this age when he went to live his life, so yea...

I hate strict people but I have to more acceptable to it. Because if I want to live somewhere, I rather make my own rules rather than listen to somebody who likes to starve you on their behalf. Yea, welcome to my family.

Anyways, I am alright, but I kind of wish people tell me things a day before. I don't like last minute changes unless it's an emergency, but food wise... is not really an emergency... x.x

Things I hate the most? Hearing people repeat something after you tell them you heard them, Having somebody tell you that you can't do it despite that you can and will, Sitting beside the person who talks about you... in front of you, and Having people tell you what to do over the age 18.

Parents, when your kid turns 18 or are older, and they tell you that they want to do something on their own, don't discourage them. They must learn from their own mistakes. They must learn how to survive the world. Besides, they are the future that's yet to come.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.