Friday, January 8, 2016

Now I Got An Earache

I was already having one until my mom made it worse by going up close and kissing my ear... Yes... Sounds up close hurts a lot. That's why I hate whispering in the ears so much.

Loud noises hurts too. So after today, I can see why. Not gonna mention why or how.

Anyways, I am going to go to bed after I watch two videos on YouTube. Starting next week, I won't watch YouTube until the weekend. It'll lower the time I've wasted in a day. Giving me more chances to do something else in my life.

And... only if I can get over with this sore throat... thanks dad... thanks.

I will be resting during the weekend and might end up going to Urgent Care if I'm not any better. We'll see what happens tomorrow. It's always the third day that I get worse or better... depends.

Seeing that sounds are bothersome to me right now... I'm gonna make it quick on the videos and go straight to bed.

So... here's to a better weekend.

Night all. That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.