Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Then Snow Goes Away...

The snow is gone now and it appears that it might not snow for another week xD

The weather is going to be weird for a bit this week and next week. Basically, a few days will be really cold and another few days will be around cool but warmer temperatures. I will try to get better so that I won't get sicker again. xD

Anyways, I am going to watch this show on Netflix then go get ready for bed and read a book.

I colored my first page on the coloring book that my cousin's wife got me for Christmas. Really love it!

I might be coloring more often to get my mind off from being bored and more.

Tomorrow, I will be doing more surveys to pass the day. Might look for other ways to earn money... I want to try to save as much as I can.

Alright, I am going to go now... hopefully to sleep well.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.