Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Helping Out My Bestie!

Anyways, my bestie as you all know by now, is working on a game and he's running a fundraiser type of thing so that he can get people to come and help out.

So if you're interested in a game that's like FF 2, Harvest Moon and has the features of JRPG style of game. He ish using RPG Maker VX ACE to make this game.

Go on, help out. I am helping out with ideas, watching the fundraiser page and spreading the word. I am also a tester so I can tell you guys that the game is gonna be awesome!

Come and help out!

Alright, gonna go now... might update again later on.

Oh... almost forgot the website: http://fnd.us/c/615Y18/sh/75PxL7 <--- Donate :3

And you won't regret it!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.