Tuesday, July 11, 2017

When Your PC Acts Weird...

Apparently, my PC has been acting weird just tonight. I really hope it's alright because it's getting older each day and stuff... so yea...

Like opening certain files show up as inconsistent... So not exactly sure what is going on right now.

I am lucky to watch videos and opening a browser but before I go to bed, I am going to restart a few times to figure out if that would help.

I do know one thing... It has been a while since Windows sent me an update so I should really get that checked out at time. I have lots of things to do between now and tomorrow to figure out what is going on.

All I know... something happened to my PC while I was outside and the answer could easily lay inside my home. I won't say anymore than that.

I will get on with figuring out what to do now so that I won't have to worry much.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.