Monday, July 10, 2017

Living In A World Full of Lies

You know... growing up, I always thought that I was living in a world full of lies. I guess it's because of all the broken promises and stuff...

I never did like liars as much as people who keeps the truth hidden. If you have something to say or tell me, please just say so. No matter how much it hurts to know.

I just hope that I'm not living in a world full of lies again... It's what got me really bad depressed in the first place.

I guess things do happen for no reason at all.

I didn't do no surveys today but I'll try my best to do at least 5 a day... so I got time before going to bed soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.