Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A Break From Hot Weather?

I think today is finally a break from hot weather. We had the hottest weather last week. But today, it's cooler than usual.

Not sure what I will be doing today. I might be going to the library in a moment... Just to take books back, not to get any books... Since the books that I really want are not there... xD

Anyway, I might start another K-Drama soon. Not sure if it's gonna be a new show yet... Some shows on Dramafever are not available to watch since you do have to pay to watch them... I'm too poor for that... :v

I am going to rest before I decide to go to the library... Just getting over the blah stage (for those who don't know... blah is what I called my period... to me, it's the worst pain ever)

I will write on my second post later.

But first, before I forget... The show Midnight, Texas was actually good... It kind of went all over the place with the story but so far, it's been staying with the books... All three books apparently... which I didn't really like because most of them wasn't suppose to happen at a certain point. Ah, well...

I will be watching the second episode but the way the show went all over the place like that... I doubt it will last forever.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.