Thursday, July 20, 2017

Staying Cool While Finding Stuff To Do

I am gonna try to stay cool today while finding something to do.

Also, my bestie finally messaged me to let me know that he's alright; Although, he might not be in contact with me for another month. So I'll be waiting for that.

I can't really mention anymore than that because I want to make sure he does what he wants to do. Saying what you want to do online to other people that are not your close friends can sometimes backfire on you.

So be careful what you say.

Anyway, I am going to take a break from online and go online a game to get some ideas.

Before I do that, I want to mention that I finished another book to Midnight, Texas... too many Easter eggs in the book but it's awesome.

I will try my best to be awesome for my best friend. And give my thanks when he officially comes online.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.