Sunday, July 2, 2017

Fireworks? Nah...

I have decided not to go to the Blast in the Valley fireworks show due to the possibility of stupid people who doesn't know how to listen.

Sorry folks... but it's really true. After last year, people were going crazy about getting somewhere instead of obeying what the law said. When they said don't go... THEY MEAN DON'T GO.

So, yea... all the more reason why we didn't go this time.

Anyway, short post but I thought I let you all know that I did not go this time. However, I can see them from here... hopefully.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.