Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A Pleasant Day

Today has been a pleasant day... to say the least.

I went to the library finally, took the books back. But I didn't bring any books back.

The few things that I don't like about the library are: They don't know how to get after people who has books that are due. There's like plenty of books that I want to read but the library has been careless about not contacting or ordering back the books that never return. The second thing is... there are much more best sellers than they think... But apparently, the library are gets the best sellers... And believe me, there are tons of best sellers out there that the library just avoids getting. The last thing? Almost every book there, I have read already. They rarely try to get new and better books... They don't even bother getting books that are not on the best sellers list. So this library is just a huge downgrade and they don't even compare to other libraries at all.

So that's the few things that I don't like the library locally about... it kind of sucks that they don't change how they get books either.

Anyway, I am finally getting into K-Drama but I won't give you the title until I get into the show... It's hard to find a show to get into anymore... if you know what I mean.

Alright, going to get back to the show and possibly pause it before it ends and go on to bed... Tomorrow, I will most likely be watching K-Drama more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.