Friday, July 7, 2017

Soon to Watch Summer Anime

I think it's getting closer to watching summer 2017 anime and I hope that things will be alright for me emotionally for that time.

I don't think Crunchyroll got the most anime this time since Amazon took most of them :/ And those I really wanted to watch too but not sure how I am going to since yea...

Ah, well, just have to wait and see what happens.

I will wait until August for my bestie so that means... less messages for him xD

Anyway, just curious what anime is gonna be that good to watch this time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.