Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Don't Wanna Forget This Again

I really don't wanna forget this again xD

Anyway, I am going to try to do some job searching but since I had to redo my computer to get my administrator working again, I have to go through it all over again by alphabet. Great.

I should try to do it fast and not be slow about it. It's hard to be productive when you have nothing else to do.

Also, I am finally doing some surveys... I hope to get at least 5 done today... whether they are good or bad. This should be done daily at least.

Also, I got other stuff to do... like get all the YouTubers that I like back... which is gonna be a mile and half list. xD Go me.

I know that I said also twice. Forgive me for that.

I am still reading and this one is by far just as interesting as the first one. I can't wait to watch the show on Monday, July 24th xD

Alright, that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.