Thursday, July 20, 2017

Many Are Lost, Many Are Found

It has been such a sad today since we lost another great musician but this one really hits the feels... RIP Chester from Linkin Park. He made many songs sound awesome and great.

No words can describe how much this is such a huge loss to the whole world. They brought us music that make us enjoy and even sing along.

But other than that... there's some news... I think. I think we might be able to get our stuff back. I just can't be sure just yet. Ah, well...

I mostly tried out some games today and well, didn't like RIFT some reason xD

I'm gonna try out a few more games later on... Well, next week maybe. Tomorrow, I wanna catch up on some more anime.

Summer anime has been hugely delayed so you might not actually get a list this time. Sorry, folks.

Anyway, gonna get off here and go read a book... Hopefully, get it finished in time for the premiere on Monday night. Hope things will be alright for all of us.

Keep on praying for us. (a message to my bestie).

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.