Wednesday, July 12, 2017

It's Annoying When People Steal Stuff Out of Your Yard -_-

There's always a strong reason why I hate kids and why I had bimbos...

They stole almost every one of our wired decorations outside in our yard. They left only three and left a note stating they are coming back tonight to get the rest of our stuff. Kids are stupid...

I just wish this town had better security but ah, well...

I did get my mom to call the cops and he said he thinks it might be a bunch of teenagers or kids that done this.

There's a strong possibility that whomever done this... was watching our home. I hope that the cops and sharing the note online is enough to scare the crap of these people.

And seriously... this needs to be stopped.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.