Thursday, July 6, 2017

Things That Are My Hobbies, My Passion, And My Addictions

This is gonna be a random post for tonight because I am planning to go to bed soonish and want to take a break from the internet to look at some things.

The list that is gonna be my hobbies, my passion and my addictions... and maybe more.

Most stuff are something I develop my love for since I was young.  I will start off with a religion that caught my eye for a long time... And I still yet have lots to learn about it. The list will start here... And who knows how long this post will be.

I learned about Buddhism when I was young but because things are changed over time so there's more history to Buddhism than what people would think. I only knew about the religion through school in my younger days and movies by Jackie Chan and other Chinese movies. I recently want to know more about the religion but kind of hard to do because I live in southern Kentucky so everything seems so far away.

Anime have been a thing for me since I started watching them as a child. Of course, I didn't know about the name "anime" until I started high school. Mostly after my grandfather passed away. I wasn't happy and became more of an anime fan around that time as a way to escape my depression. It helped. Because anime became my passion since I grew older. And still something that I am into no matter what.

Japanese Culture: Again something that came when I was in high school. I learn a lot by myself when I was doing a project on Samurai. Since then, I always want to plan a trip to Japan. I am still going to plan this no matter what. I hope this dream will come true one day. And I want to immerse myself in Japanese culture to show the world what Japan is all about.

Chinese Culture: This came first. What do I mean by that? In middle school, I learn about ancient China and just fell love with what I learn about the history. Although some of the history is fading, there's still a chance to see other things that makes China wonderful. I would love to visit this country as well as Hong Kong and other countries that are based on Chinese culture of some sorts.

K-Pop is not big on my list yet but it's something I have at ease listening to sometimes. I think I can get used to listening to K-Pop due it's great raise and hopefully still raising in the years to come.

K-Drama... don't get me started of how addicted I am with this. I rarely get to watch them but when I do, it has to be something that catches my eye with a great story. The only favorite right now is Decedents of the Sun. Only because of the heartthrob Song Joong-Ki whom is getting married in October xD

Faeries are something that I got into after the start of reading YA books. The very first book that I picked up in that genre was called Tithe by Holly Black. I really suggest people to read that book and understand why I love the whole idea of faeries. I always been into faeries but it's grew larger over the years to my passion now.

YA books are something that I enjoy reading. But only fantasy, dark fantasy, historic, fantasy historic, dystopian, and more along those lines. I can go on because each world is fantastic in it's own. It's been hard lately because I am semi depressed with things and stuff... I just wish that I can read more often and hope that things will alright for me that I can get back into reading these books.

RPG or story games... I have a thing with stories that are wonderful.. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts both have the greatest stories yet. Tales of series have stories that are wonderful too. My dream is to write a story for a RPG. Not sure if this will ever happen but you never know.

Ireland... just because that's where faeries originally come from. I just love to go visit here one day and hope to find an elf or faerie and make friends with them xD Sorry but I kind of believe in faeries and dragons a bit too much.

That's all for the random list. I'm sure there's more but I am getting tired and wanna take a break now. I just hope my mood goes positive soon. It's hard to do because I miss my grandma so very much. I miss my bestie so much too but I guess I have to wait for him to be back in August xD

Anyway, you can see why I try to find escapism in stuff... and why I love Asia so much.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.