Saturday, July 15, 2017

I Have Decided

I have decided to reset my PC within this week. I can do it on Monday since I have nothing to do on that day. I shall start moving all the necessary stuff onto my google drive (mostly pictures and lists that I will make of games that I played and programs that I need) tomorrow. I hope it doesn't take too much space on my drive... But we have to see tomorrow.

As for other things... that will come as it goes.

Please do wish me luck since I am not entirely sure if I can get Windows 10 back or not.

There's a lot of things that I have to look into before doing this complete restore... Yes, it's gonna clean out a lot of things. So... here's to wishing me good luck on this.

I kind of feel bad because there's a lot of important stuff that I added onto this computer. But it's all for the restore of my Administrator. I've tried every solution and looked up every resolved... All leads up the conclusion that I need to do a complete restoration or reset of my PC. I hope my mom knows that this will mean all her passwords will be lost. RIP passwords.

I hope to complete all of this by the end of this week... and have my administrator back. It sucks a whole lot when things don't go your way...

Right now, I'm just concerned in saving my PC rather than worrying about other things.

Google Drive will be my savior on some pics... so.... wish me luck, guys.

That's all.

With love,

BDK 

PS: I know there is a reset where to keep my files but I'm doing this for safety and stuff... Because you never know if there's a problem where there has to be a complete reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.