Friday, July 28, 2017

It's Just A Slow Cool Day...

Today, the weather feels good... so it makes everything seem slow for some reason.

I keep having headaches for no apparent reason so I might be taking an early nap. Usual, I take naps at 2 but today, I might go and take a nap at around 1:30? Not sure yet...

I think my dad is planning to mow tomorrow so we are not gonna go anywhere at all tomorrow... More likely, we be sitting at home and I'll be catching up on some K-Drama xD

Anyway, I am going to go now... my head keeps hurting so I might have to take an IBU for it...

I will update again later to let you all know if I did anything. I know I got a movie in the mail so I more likely be watching it.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.