Monday, July 24, 2017

Eyes Are Dilated!

My eyes are dilated so everything I typed might be a bit messed up.

I am correcting them later or as I go but it's alright. I can remember the words that I typed so it's all good.

I always choose to have my eyes dilated because I think it gives better results. The last time that my eyes was not dilated, they gave me too strong of a prescription for my eyeglasses. So... I do suggest to have your eyes dilated. It doesn't mean you have to.

Anyway, I am going to go rest my eyes in the dark for a bit. I hope that for the rest of the day will be alright.

I got a movie to watch tonight from Netflix DVD so I will watch that then. Tomorrow, I am going to take the books back to the library... Sad to know that they don't have the other book I wanna read xD Just have to continue to read the books here.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.