Friday, July 28, 2017

Making An Announcement Like A Boss...

I'm making an announcement that has something to do with my YouTube AND my blog.

First, let's start with the announcement for my YouTube. I am going to start playing games. How I am going to do it is record it ahead of time and then save it back... I would need the converter to get it to my liking. Then gradually, after recording so many videos, I will release them. I have no idea what game to start so I will let you all decide.

Now... for the announcement to my blog. I have decided to try out some DIY, ideas for beauty (rare), more reviews (rare), and learning stuff like cooking, Japanese and other languages, etc. There will be more stuff on my blog and I should not worry about when I update because that's what I have been doing as of late.

Since the passing my grandmother last month, things have been kind of hard. I should talk about memories and add photos of some of those memories. I can do so now that my grandparents are both deceased as well as other things.

I won't add any other type of photos unless otherwise.

Also, I want to start collecting pictures from magazines of items that I like... Not that I would ever get them xD

It seems things have been off for my life. I should really find something to do.

Of course, none of the things that I mention will happen every single day or what not... Just know there are never given promises for anything that I do or say.

Anyway, I hope that tomorrow will be good for me since it's gonna be a nice cool clear day. So yay...

And it's not even Fall yet.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.