Saturday, July 8, 2017

Just Another Saturday... Why Not Put Something Else?

Why not put something else? Because it's just another Saturday.

I am semi letting Ragnarok Journey playing in the background.  It's just one of those auto-fight games. So nothing to do there.

Later today, I am hoping that we get to go to Wal-Mart to get the stuff we need. And I want to look for some cereal to try out. I am still half scared about drinking milk again because it was what was making me sick. Here's to hoping it doesn't make me sick again.

I vowed to lay off soda drinks from now on... Kind of hard but I think I can do it.

I lost some weight because of the gallbladder surgery... I am kind glad for that. I still need to some other stuff to help loose weight too...

Anyway, tomorrow is another day... not sure what we'll be doing by then so yay.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.