Sunday, July 16, 2017

All Done But Not Just Yet

I'm all done with the reset but still not completely done...

I still have sites to find and setup. Passwords to save on certain sites... Lucky, most of the stuff that I am used to are saved via email. My sound is working wonderful now.

And the administrator is back up and opening programs with smoothness.

I hope this stays this way for a while.

Tomorrow and all the rest of the week, I will be busy with other stuff...

Wish me luck for all of the things that needs to be done.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.