Thursday, July 13, 2017

Still A Slight Error on PC But... Resolving Comes Later

I am still having error problems with my PC. Mostly with the administrator and stuff that includes these words "Extended Attributes Are Inconsistent" While I have been searching for a resolved to this problem, it seems that I might have to do a complete clean up.  Before doing so, I need to save some stuff but that... might take a while in itself.

I have decided to try to complete the clean up in a month or two. provided that if no other serious matter happens.

If the browsers stop working, if things don't open anymore, that is when I have decided to do a complete reset.

I would hate doing a reset but I hope it would be the wisest choice to do.

I will announce the day later on when this reset will happen. Right now, I just can't play any MMO type games. I can open them up at certain times so maybe the problem will be resolved before the decision is completely made.

Also, whoever said that sounds was the problem... are wrong.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.