Friday, July 7, 2017

Sleepy Already?!

I guess it's just one of those nights... I'm sleepy already... xD

Anyway, not sure what to do but really need to start saving money so that I can get out of here...

I need a break from everything... literally... everything.

I guess because everything is not as it used to be. I miss my grandma a lot and I miss my bestie a lot too... I just don't know what to do.

I think I should really take a break from the internet... something that is hard to do but I can figure out something, I hope.

Tomorrow, I hope to go to Walmart to get some items and maybe a new type of cereal that's out.

Ah, well... Gotta figure out something until August because my mood is all over the place. I just hope my bestie comes back online by then and tell me everything... we get to play games again and more. I really do miss that, you know?

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.