Saturday, July 29, 2017

Very Sleepy Now...

I am very sleepy right now... so I might be going to bed early.

I have been reading at night but some reason this book that I have makes me dream strange dreams... last night, I dreamed that somebody broke into my home and my dad shot one of the guys while I used my sword on the other guy... Woke up soon after... only to realize that my dog, Chloe, wasn't in the bed with me xD She's like my little protection when I am asleep.

Anyway, looks like we won't be doing anywhere tomorrow... Dad says so. :/ I know my mom be bugging him all day about going to my aunt's or somewhere else xD I can only say... if the blog is late, we went somewhere... if the blog is early, we stayed home.

I will skip YouTube tonight since I am sleepy...

Maybe I won't be too sleepy by the time the weekday come up...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.