Monday, July 3, 2017

Catching Up With Anime + Netflix Too

This week is important because I will be making a list of the anime that are all coming out. Then I will figure out what to watch next week. While one of them is based on another anime, I am not sure if it's worth to watch yet xD Because it's a different story...

Next week, the list will be updated by Sunday... not to be confused by this Sunday. :/

Anyway, I hope things will be good for me today. I have to say... I do kind of miss my grandma calling everyday and asking how I am. :'(

But... life has to go on... sadly.

All of it just feels weird to me. I'm not sure how to explain it or anything.

Ah, well... gonna get on with the day today... I am already behind on some things.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.