Saturday, July 1, 2017

It's That Time of The Year...

Fireworks everywhere. I knew this would happen since living in a trailer park all my life. And people all round are lighting fireworks. Loud ones.

I don't mind them but my mom kind of does. So she was warned before going to bed early that these people were shooting fireworks tonight.

We need a home. Big time.

Anyway, I bought some fireworks myself but I'm gonna be waiting until tomorrow or Monday night to shoot them off. So yay... not sure if we are going to the fireworks show tomorrow night though but good thing we can see them from here xD

This post is short but... Happy Fourth of July weekend.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.