Saturday, July 8, 2017

When Somebody Does a Good Deed Even Though They Didn't Have To

This is the title for tonight.

Let me explain it a bit: While at Wal-Mart, we were at the check out, getting ready to pay for our stuff. We had enough but barely. So because of that, my mom was gonna use her Wal-Mart card... then out of somewhere, somebody said this "We'll pay for what they have." We were shock but quite frankly... surprised. So my mom thanked the people who paid for her stuff.

This person done a good deed for today. I'm not sure why but they just done it out of the kindness of their heart. We are grateful for that.

So always be nice to everybody. Never be evil. And don't support evil deeds.

I've been teaching this ideology for a long time to those around me. Some may not understand but there are some that will understand it. That's what I've told my bestie... to always be nice to everybody. If they don't return the favor or say thank you... then you know you can't do the favor twice.

Everyday is still young and old at the same time. We cannot be evil and do evil deeds to those around us.

That's what makes you a great person. Because you don't have to go to church to do a good deed.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.