Saturday, July 1, 2017

Well... Nothing Better To Do?

Nothing better to do.

I hope tomorrow will be better since I really hope my dad would go see my aunt. It would be a nice day to spend time with family and stuff.

I wish that I could go see the fireworks tomorrow but I don't think my dad wants to go because of what happened last year... plus, they are using the fireworks left over from last year. Yes... you are reading that right. Fireworks... from... last... year.

Anyway, I might go buy some fireworks just to shoot off around here. Not sure yet. But I do kind of want to because I am bored and stuff.

I know this post is a bit late but I was busy with doing nothing earlier.

That's all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.