Thursday, July 27, 2017

When It Finally Rains...

It's finally raining here... It had been a really long time... well... two weeks exact since we had any rain. Good thing, it is gonna cool day tomorrow and Saturday.

I will be busy with some things in the morning and then going back to job hunting and do some surveys in the morning hours... Trying to do those early in case I ever get a movie in the mail from Netflix.

Today, I watched up to episode 6 of Goong... and it was correct for the title. The show is good even though it's made in 2006... I wish I could watch the newer shows but some reason... they require membership which I cannot afford...

I suggest dramafever to those who wants English subtitles.

Anyway, I am getting sleepy so I better just get ready for bed and hope for a good day tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.