Thursday, July 6, 2017

Missing My Best Friend

I'm missing my bestie... He seemed to not be able to get on the internet since he had a vacation for a day and a half a few weeks ago... and now I am worried about him.

I am slowly getting there with money to buy him something for his birthday. I just hope he gets online to tell me that he's alright and stuff xD

I support him every step of the way so I hope to get to talk to him soonish.

Anyway, enough about my bestie... I found Ragnarok Journey... and it's interesting... auto though... but still...

Not sure what to do today... I just haven't been in the best of mood lately so yea.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.