Tuesday, July 4, 2017

What's The Point?

What's the point of celebrating a holiday when you can't go out and celebrate it.

I'm done with this place. I know my dad is sick but he needs to get out too... he just doesn't want to.

Anyway, I am going to straight to bed after while. I am just a bit aggravated with things right now. I don't like where I live and I need to change that by finding an online job of some sorts to take care of that feeling.

Just not in the mood right now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.