Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Well, There's A Strange Noise At The Ceiling Fan

Yep, there's literally... a strange noise coming from the ceiling fan behind me... Not sure why it became a title of this blog but it has... I think it's because it's a very obnoxious sound... Too annoying to my ears.

Ah, well...

Anyway, I did some part of my deed... I am slowly getting back my steam and maybe more stuff tomorrow. Just depends on what happens tomorrow...

I am hurting all over now so that would mean... Blah is about to start anyday and I do kind of dread it.

Hopefully, it'll pass off fast.

I was watching Ken with his Dungeons and Dragons on YouTube... it makes me really want to try it out but nobody to play with sadly.

Well, I shall post this and possibly go on to bed.

Been reading Midnight, Texas series... and loving it so far. I really suggest reading the book before you watch the show. But how many will? Not a whole lot.

Alright, gonna go now and hope to the dear lord that this ceiling fan doesn't make that awful noise all night long.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.