Sunday, July 2, 2017

Went To See My Aunt Again

I know it's gonna be hard to convince my dad to go to my aunt's home. It's just hard to since my grandma passed away. I knew this would happen but he listens to me... so that's a good thing, right?

Anyway, I am just home and sleepy... not sure what to do.

I just woke up from a nap so that might be why I am sleepy.

Ah, well.

Tomorrow will be a day of rest, I hope. Not sure yet. I need to get back to job searching online and get on my merry way. As well as do 5 surveys a day, everyday... which I have not been doing in a long time x.x

Alright, might post again later but still not sure what we will be doing later. My mom doesn't want to go down to the Blast in the Valley but meanwhile... I kind of do. Ah, well. Not able to drive kind of sucks a whole lot.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.