Monday, July 17, 2017

Need To Read More

I really should start reading more. Why? Because it seems to help my imagination come back.

Like before, I had a strange dream while napping about a boy and his baby sister and a deer... They were all three eating grilled cheese sandwiches... Then it got stranger as the deer was starting to eat glass xD

My imagination is kind of messed up right now so I need to fix it soon. So that's why I should read more.

It helps if I read and then afterwards, get ideas for a story. I hope that this will happen one day.

I can still be an author one day because stories are meant to be written. not forgotten.

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be better for production and stuff... Need to do surveys too.

Let's hope things happen.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.