Monday, July 31, 2017

Saying Goodbye to July 2017...

It's hard to imagine that the year passed by so fast... And such a sad first half of the year too... With my grandma getting sick and breaking her hip. It was all set for her journey to home.

I will never forget her.

This month had been a tough month. A lot of things happening and just another part of my journey. While I haven't been successful at finding an online job, I will not give up.

You should not give up anything no matter how slow or hard it seems.

While tomorrow brings in new hope... only time can be a question of no doubts... We just have to wait and see what happens.

I will write another post later today... The second half of the day, I will have a poll set for 24 hours or so... You get to choose the game that you wish for me to play.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.