Saturday, July 15, 2017

Enjoying The Day Out

Today, I went to see my brother with my mom and dad. We did some things and stuff...

Went to Walmart and found my favorite Donuts... I know, I know, I shouldn't eat a lot of sweets but donuts are the best.

Then, we went to eat at Captain D's... And I finally surrounded myself to eat fish... In return, who knew that fish would be so good.

Came home to find out about Kingdom Hearts 3's new world and the release date being sometime in 2018.

Now I am waiting to watch the trailer for Avengers: Infinity War.... Come on Disney, release it!

Wrinkle in Time is gonna be awesome. They found their Aladdin. Then there's two new movies for next year of two sequels which are Wreck It Ralph and The Invincibles. Those two, I cannot wait to see.

So Disney by far is doing awesome with their announcements. Hope we get to see the trailer for Avengers 3 sooon!!!!!!!

Right now, I am tired and taking a short break... Hopefully tomorrow will be good... But I will try to update a second post tonight to let you all know if I done anything or find anything.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.