Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Yes, I Know I Forgot To Post

I am slowly cleaning out my to-read list on Goodreads. As well as checking if there should be more books to add on there. So my list might or might not be longer :v

Anyway, I am sorry that I forgot to post the first post. I am trying to stay away from anything about the election.

I will post another post later and take a break from the book thing too... Need to make a self note that I stopped at this so that I can get it started for tomorrow. Another round, another load of books to look through x.x But I do need to do this.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.