Thursday, November 24, 2016

Is Black Friday Sales Worth It?

The question that comes to my mind every year... is black Friday sales worth it?

I know the idea of it is to draw in customers to buy items that goes on sale a whole lot so the demand for it at that time would be high even though the price would be super cheap therefore making it possible to sale something for the store to earn money.

Strange concept but it works out somehow.

Now days, Black Friday has become Black Thursday for when the stores deciding that they should open on Thanksgiving even to sale really cheap products.

The thing is... during these times, people tend to get all evil and stubborn. When there's a limit on something, that person would make sure to get that limit. When something is really cheap, they would go crazy over it. Then there's the person who grabs and knocks everything else to the floor.

Lately, there's been more cops and security at these places to make Black Friday sales safer.

I have no idea what happened at tonight's Black Friday deal but I do know one thing... I am so freaking glad they have those sales online now xD

The question still stands... is Black Friday sales still worth it?

Anyway, not sure what we will be doing tomorrow. I just thought I want to put this post out there to tell you about Black Friday and stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.