Sunday, November 13, 2016

Did I just Hear Kids Outside?

So it's really dark outside and I just heard kids outside screaming. Weird.

Ah, well. That's what you get for living in a trailer park.

I guess the people from Turkey has stopped reading... Awww... Come back, please? I love it when you were reading things.

Anyway, I just got done watching Once Upon a Time. So far that show is just getting interesting. Hope you all watch it too.

I had asked a question on twitter if you all would like me to do a weekly vlog but I doubt there was any answer... I might be wrong so gotta check that after I get this done.

I am going to start writing ideas for a new story tomorrow... I know what I want to write... Just need to write down the chapters and line them up by how it sounds... Then write from there.

Yay for starters!

Alright, for the rest of the night, I will watch YouTube and hope to get sleepy soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.